Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

Athletics Activities




Hi everyone, for the past few weeks we have been practicing for athletics, what we did in athletics was Long Jump, High Jump, Sprints, Shot Put, Discus & Relays. We are going to have athletics day tomorrow.

I tried the relays for the first time and it was fun and it is different than sprints because your whole team needs to be good and you can't win if it's just one person good in your team.

I enjoyed sprints the most because I got to race my friends and see who was the fastest.

I improved on the long jump and discus the most because in primary school I was quite bad at it.

I would like to do more sprints next time because I haven't been practicing my sprints much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.