Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Filipino Culture

 Filipino Culture Drawing

Kamusta, I am going to share a Google Drawing about Filipino Culture, if you did not know, my parents are Filipino but I am not that good at understanding Filipino words.




The flag is the Philippines flag, the city is Manila, the capital of Philippines. The picture on the bottom left is the Philippines. The food on the left is Adobo, a chicken and some sauce and the desert on the right is Halo-halo, it has shaved ice, evaporated milk and some fruits like ube and coconut.

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Kareem.
    I love seeing your cultural drawing here. We have World Cultural Diversity Day coming up so we can share our cultures within the school. I am looking forward to seeing how diverse we are. What do you think you will do for the day?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.