Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

Have I Achieved My Goal?

This is one of my goals I try to do at home, here is the google drawing.
There is a line at home which is about 1 meter from the basketball hoop, I can shoot from that line. I think I can do that by the end of the year because I can shoot from the side and I am strong too.

In reading my goal was to read a bit slower so I can understand, I am reading a bit slower now and I am good at retelling too.

In writing I am great at using adjectives and adverbs. Here is a sentence. I franticallly walked over to the old wooden door.

In math I can quickly do basic square roots like 81, 16, 64.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Hunter from whakamanawa. Good job, it's good that you can quickly do basic square roots and be able to know all the adjectives and adverbs. I don't. But I know some basic square roots like 16, 81, 64, 49 and 9. But I only no simple ones. Also some advice is to practice on a hoop that is quite high because at high school and places like that you have to shoot on higher hoops. That's all from me BLOG YOU LATER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora its Christina here from Manawarowa I like how your trying to inprove a goals witch is trying to do basket ball when i go out to play in morining tea and lunch isee u play with ethn practiacing witch is good to inprove basket ball good job keeep it up.#good job

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.