Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

My Math Favourite

My Favourite Math Site

At school we use different online math tools. 

My favourite one to use is Prodigy.
I like it because it is very fun, you are a wizard and you can tame pets and get them on your side. A monstrous villian called The Puppet Master, and his minion Pippet steal the warden keystones that are used to enter the wizard academy. Your mission is to do quests to obtain all the warden keystones. You also unlock different spells and there are different types of spells depending on which element you are. My favourite pet in Prodigy is the Hot Pot.

This helps my learning because there is all sorts of math. Here are some examples of math, geometry, addition, and counting.
This is a screenshot of me going against a boss.
Click this for a link to Prodigy.
Hope you like it! Blog you later!

5 comments:

  1. Hi it's Azire From Gilberthorpe school. I like this because who does not like Prodigy it's a really good game. Did you think about adding how you go to where ever your going ah the map. Next time you could look back and add more info. bye all blog you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you got on 51 on prodigy from lukas

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i am Ethan i and you are so good at it how are you so good but you are so good i am only like leve 11 so but how are you so good 51 you must be so good at math . Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi its levi i love Prodigy i mean who doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora it's me kyle I loved this because...you got to a Boss Battle with a ockterposs.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.