Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

Math Strategy (Reversibility)

Math Strategy (Reversibility)
Reversibility is one of my favourite math strategy, because I know my timestables and division really well.
If you have a math equation and you dont know your division/timestables well you can use this math strategy.

You have a question like 64 divided by 8, you can turn the division equation to the times table form, so it becomes 8 times ? equals 64. It is the same as multiplication too, for example 6 times 3 equals ?, ? divided by 6 equals 3.
I think I should learn how to explain the blog post more so that there is more information, and the viewers can understand what I am thinking more.
Thanks for viewing my blog post.
Blog you Later!

2 comments:

  1. kia ora olivia my favourite part is when when l read your l learnt..next time you could make cool and your writing is Amazing work of your here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.