Pages

Thursday 9 March 2017

About Christchurch City

About Christchurch City

Christchurch City has approximately 370,000 people. Christchurch has a landmark called "The Christchurch Cathedral" 

Christchurch is a.k.a "Garden City" Because of the trees and gardens. 

Lots of people think that the Christchurch Cathedral cannot be rebuilt.

Christchurch is the biggest city of New Zealand South Island.

Christchurch is known for the gardens, trees, Christchurch Cathedral and Hagley Park.

My favourite park in Christchurch is Hagley Park because I have been biking there.

My favourite playground in Christchurch is Margaret Mahy Park
because it is so big and fun to play in.

My favourite toy in the Christchurch City I have got is the bike I have.

The biggest earthquake in Christchurch is a 7.1 earthquake!

The latest disaster in Christchurch is the Port Hills fire in 16-23 of February 2017.

The device I use is a computer from Christchurch

I like using my tablet from Christchurch.

Christchurch is a cool place

I think Christchurch is awesome do you?
Type or Tap your answer in the comment section below  ↓

Anyway I made this blog post for learning or topic.

Hope you like my blog post 

I like Christchurch because it is a big city.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.