Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Wonder Blog

 This week we watched a movie about Bullying and how it hurt a boy called Auggie. He had a big sister called Via.

He was picked on because he has a condition that makes his face look different from others.

When he was wearing a mask on Halloween he heard his friend say “I would kill myself if I looked like Auggie.”

This made Auggie feel betrayed, lonely and sad.

Here’s a quote from Auggie: “ I won’t describe what I look like. Whatever you’re thinking, it’s probably worse.”

The theme of the story is about bullying and also it is about not judging someone until you know what they are like.

Hope you like my images too.



1 comment:

  1. Another excellent Blog Kareem. You've chosen great images and used quotation marks accurately. Bullying was definitely the main theme. Do you think this movie would help bullies realize how damaging bullying is?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.