Pages

Monday 27 July 2020

Growth Mindset

Growth Mindset

The Differences Between A Growth Mindset And A Fixed Mindset
To me growth mindset means showing resilience and think of things in a more positive way. Fixed mindset is when you think negatively and give up easily

I try my best to take on a challenge like a hard math question and use different strategies if one doesn't work.

I experienced fixed mindset when I was playing a game and it was hard to get something so I just gave up.

To make sure you have growth mindset when you are about to give up you should just keep trying and think positively.




1 comment:

  1. Kareem it's really hard sometimes isn't just to not give up on something, but i'm pleased to hear that you are now thinking of what strategies you can put in place that will allow you to think more positively

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.