Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Sheppard Software: Fractions

Today in Sheppard Software I was doing fractions, I did Fractions - Sets where you have to match up the shaded fraction with the fraction itself. Here is an example image.

I did the timed version, and here are some clutch moments! Clutch moments are moments when you finished something just on time! You can see the time on the left side.


Here are my results, I even made it on the leaderboard!


Click this link to go to the website, tell me your score and place in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kareem. I have you always been impressed by your maths, you have some great strategies. This is some impressive work on fractions. I wonder what your favourite school subject is and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kareem, it looks like you were learning a lot about fractions as well as having fun. Do you enjoy racing the clock when you are completing maths online? Why or why not?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.